Father’s are known to give great advice. So celebrating them through social media on Father’s day can be fun and engaging for your community. If your a brand and have a product that relates to Dads then the decision may arise whether to brand your post or not.
If this is the case, take a step back and think about running a multi-week campaign for Father’s day and really pay some respect to the hard working men. Give them something great.
And talk to them about them.
Your community will resonate better from that type of content. Depending upon your audience and industry, below you will find some ideas for status updates.
1. What is the best piece of advice your father has ever given you? I’ll start: (and then share yours!) #HappyFathersDay
2. “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – Charles Wadsworth #HappyFathersDay
3. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano #HappyFathersDay
4. “Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.” – Proverb Quote Happy Father’s day to all the dads out there! #HappyFathersDay
5. “Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.” – Unknown #HappyFathersDay
6. “The father who does not teach his son his duties as equally guilty with the son who neglects them.” – Confucius #HappyFathersDay
7. A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead, picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. #HappyFathersDay
8. “My father said that there are two kinds of people in this world: givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.” – Marlo Thomas #HappyFathersDay
9. “I’ve loved one person unconditionally. He’s the most caring, and generous, and charming and flatout funniest guy I’ve ever known…he’s my father.” – Natalie Lennox #HappyFathersDay
10. “Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.” – Reed Markham #HappyFathersDay
11. “A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.” – Unknown #HappyFathersDay
12. “Your father gives you many things in a lifetime…most of which you will not appreciated until he is gone.” – Linda Poindexter #HappyFathersDay