Finally. Instagram now lets users switch between multiple accounts.
Social media managers can now rejoice.
There is no longer a need to login and logout each time you want to view a notification, engage, or upload a picture for multiple accounts on Instagram.
According to a blog post from Instagram, you can now add up to 5 accounts together to easily switch between each. This new feature is included in the 7.15 update for iOS and Android.
Here is how to add and switch between multiple accounts on Instagram.
How to Add Multiple Instagram Accounts
1. Go to your profile and tap the gear or three dots in the top right
2. Scroll down and tap Add Account
3. Enter the username and password for the account you want to add
How to Switch Between Multiple Accounts
1. Go to your profile
2. Tap your username at the top of the screen
3. Tap the account you want to switch to
Note: You can only add up to 5 accounts.